Deandra Stewart , DC
-Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of North Alabama, Florence, AL.
-Doctor of Chiropractic, Life College of Chiropractic, Marietta, GA., Magna cum laude.
- Certificate of completion for the Accredited Training for the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Currently training in Chiropractic Biophysics
- Certificate in training from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego 2018
- Chiropractic research The Year in Review 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- McKenzie Diagnosis and Therapy Part A 2011
- Chiropractic research The Year in Review 2010 Birmingham, AL.
- Coding and Clinical Documentation/Document Risk Management 2009 Montgomery, AL
- Neurology Update 2009 Montgomery, AL
- Research Methods and Upper Extremities 2009 Huntsville, AL
CONTRIBUTIONS AND PERSONAL INFO
- Former Team Chiropractor for the Huntsville Havoc
- Treats athletes from the University of Auburn Football Team, University of Alabama A&M Basketball Team, University of North Alabama Football Team, University of Alabama Ballet, Huntsville Havoc, Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Wallace State Volleyball, Gadsden State Volleyball, and U.S. Olympic Track Team.
- Keynote speaker about Chiropractic at various businesses
- 2011-2012 WAAY 31 News-Guest Doctor
- 2001 HIV and AIDS instructor for Red Cross in Decatur, AL