“Learning is a lifelong pursuit for me. It is my goal to stay up to date on the newest research and upcoming technology. This will ensure that I always deliver the highest quality of care to my patients."
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, Florida
FMS, Nutrition Response Testing, Currently undergoing credentialing in McKenzie Method, Activator, Graston Soft Tissue ClubCertification:
Functional Movement Systemswww.functionalmovement.com
CONTRIBUTIONS AND PERSONAL INFO:
“I grew up in Morgan County. I feel as though I have a responsibility to educate and empower my community when it comes to healthcare and wellness.”
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Huntsville Havoc
- Treated athletes from the University of Auburn Football, University of Alabama A&M Basketball, Huntsville Havoc, Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, and U.S. Olympic Track Team.
- Guest Lecturer: BNI Alabama, Posture and Spinal Pain
Active member and Youth Leader
Organization that collects and distributes food for underprivileged children during summer break
Football, Basketball, Weightlifting, The Outdoors